Friday, February 5, 2010

Just my thoughts

God is preparing my heart for something wondrous. I know not yet what that might be, but I know it will be well worth the trouble that now weighs so heavily on my heart.

Psalm 23 - The Divine Shepherd

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
he leads me beside still waters; he restores my soul.
He leads me in right paths for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil;
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff - they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.