Monday, February 8, 2010

February Adoption Update


I just got off the phone with our agency. I'm going overseas with my mother-in-law to visit James for a week and wanted to give them the numbers where they could reach us while I'm gone. While we were on the phone, she told me that our profile packet went out to two different birthmothers for review during January. They hadn't come back yet, yea or nay. She said that sometimes birthmothers don't return their packets for several weeks (especially if they aren't very far along in their pregnancies) because there's so much paperwork to go through. So it may mean nothing. But it could mean everything! Please pray for us and keep your fingers crossed. If we're very lucky, we won't have to wait in limbo for very much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.