Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Previous Rosary Projects

These are some pictures of my last two rosary projects. The first is one I made for the little girl we were supposed to adopt. Since I never got to see the baby (and the birthmother and I are NOT on good terms), I'm saving it for our first daughter... whoever she turns out to be.







The second is one I made for a patient enrolled in the pain management research study being conducted at the hospital. She had been thrown out of the house by her family and literally had no where to go once she got discharged. It was only a few days before Christmas and I wanted her to have something that would give her comfort, but also something beautiful that would make her feel special.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.