Wednesday, February 29, 2012

40 Days Beneath the Veil: Day 7

Today was a bit of a challenge. When I made the decision to veil for Lent this year, I was expecting the typical Lenten weather. You know... cold, rainy, dreary, miserable. I never expected it to be clear, sunny, and warm like today. In fact, I might even go so far as to say that today isn't just warm, it's HOT! I spent a considerable amount of time outside today walking from my car to the hospital and back, then from my car to the other hospital and back again. Not only was I uncomfortably warm, to say the least, but I really wanted to feel the wind in my hair and the sun on my skin. It sounds terrible, but I really kinda want the crappy, end-of-winter weather to come back for just a little while longer. 



And may the peace of the Lord be always with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.