Monday, December 28, 2009

Resolutions for 2010

As is my tradition, here is the list of resolutions I'm making for 2010. This year I'm trying to set more specific resolutions, rather than making vague ones that I may or may not know how to keep. I've broken them into four categories: Yoga, Weight, Running, and Spiritual.

Yoga Resolutions
1. Log 260 days of yoga (either at home or in studio), which averages to 5 days per week.
2. Institute a daily meditation practice of 10-15 minutes each morning.

Weight Resolutions
3. Get my weight below --- lbs (I'm not sharing that here!) before I leave for the April yoga teaching training intensive.  

Running Resolutions

4. Run 625 miles by the end of the year, which averages to 12 miles per week.
5. Run one half marathon (Planning to run the OBX Half Marathon in November).
6. Run one full marathon (Planning to run the Vermont Marathon in May). 

Spiritual Resolutions
7. Attend at least four mid-week services at church each month. (Ideally, attending morning prayer Monday-Friday and the Eucharist on Thursday evening)

8. Start praying the rosary daily

I'll post updates on how well I've followed these resolutions as the year progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.